Wednesday, March 28, 2007

#23 In Summary........

My favorite exercises had to be adding blog lines and creating different accounts I may find useful for future reference. I am always wanting to learn more and gain exposure to new ideas and challenges.

Some of the steps were not intuitive and it forced me to dig deeper than I first thought. I realized just from these exercises alone, that the answer will not always be right in front of you and will keep that in mind next time I am assigned a task or duty.

The biggest surprise had to be the amount of websites I had no idea existed. The internet itself is its own culture. That took me back a bit. One could spend a lifetime exploring.

If our purpose as a public service entity is to help make things a bit easier for our patrons then my only suggestion for improvement would be to possibly combine a few of the exercises they may seem redundant to some and take our own advice. Other than that it was great to work on this and I look forward to further exploratory exercises the Library Dept. will put forth.

No comments: